9451 Orange Blossom Trl #204, Lorton, Virginia, 22079, United States
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 US StatesOrders $100 and over qualify for our free ground shipping offer. Shipping Charge is $15 for the orders below $100
Thank you for visiting and shopping at MARA Leather. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
We understand you want your order as quickly as possible. We try our best to make sure that you get your orders in a timely fashion.
Shipment processing time
All orders made before 3:00PM are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Shipment Transit time
All orders Transit time within 5-8 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Tracking information will be sent by email typically within 24 hours of an item shipping. Most orders will be shipped UPS; however, we do utilize additional shipping carriers such as USPS, and FedEx.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not business days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed. Please refer to your tracking information or contact us for an accurate location of your order.
Standard Ground Shipping
- Typically takes between 5 and 7 business days.
- Latest Pickup Time: is 4:30 P.M. and must be Schedule by 3:30 P.M.
- Delivered by the end of the 2nd business days after the order has shipped.
- Delivery by the end of the third business day after an order has shipped. A good example is, an order placed on a Tuesday night is processed/shipped on Wednesday, would arrive on Monday the following week.
- Delivery the next business day after an order has shipped. Orders that ship out on Tuesday with Next-Day delivery is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday, while an order shipped out on Friday with Next Day delivery is scheduled to arrive on Monday.
If a shipment needs to be intercepted, and address changed, or a will-call pick-up may be assessed a $15 service fee per shipment. This fee is the fee charged to MARA Leather to make that change by the shipping carrier when the package is in transit.
If you change your mind, act quickly. We will do our best to stop the order before it is processed but may not always be able to. If we are unable to stop the order, we will contact you with what to do next.
Private shipping companies or carriers, such as UPS and FedEx, are not able to deliver to (place mail-in) a PO Box. Only the United States Postal Service® is permitted to deliver mail to (place mail-in) a PO Box.
For mailing purposes, PO Boxes are considered a physical location. If a mail piece that is addressed to a PO Box must be signed for or is too large to fit in the box, the Post Office™ will place in your box either:
- A key to a larger storage locker within the same facility (for a larger item)
- A notice that you can take to a window clerk to collect your item(s) – Redelivery is not permitted since you have to collect the item from a window clerk.
Each shipment to an APO/FPO/DPO needs the recipient's name and rank, their unit, and the APO/FPO/DPO address with the 9-digit ZIP Code. And always make sure to include a return address. Mail and shipments must be addressed to someone specific as addressing to "Any Service Member" is no longer permitted.
APO orders will be shipped via USPS and may take an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact MARA Leather customer service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but MARA Leather will assist customers with claims to the best of our ability.